[openEHR-announce] CKM gets its 1000th registration

Sam Heard sam.heard at oceaninformatics.com
Sun Dec 9 17:38:08 EST 2012

Dear All

The Clinical Knowledge Manager has just registered its 1000th user which
is a land mark. It means we have one user for every million face book
users. My guess is that the ratio is probably too low and will increase
- I suspect we need about 10 per million to have adequate input. Many of
these will be at the national level I suspect, as we have more than 300
registrations in Australia for the national site.

The domains that I know are progressing in CKMs over the coming months are:

Health summary information (AUS, BR)
Medications (SCOTLAND, AUS)
Hearing Health (AUS)
Eye Health (UK, AUS)
Oncology (AUS)

The new release of CKM will have sub-domains, projects and a space to
try things out. This, we hope, will appeal to industry and academia alike.

I would like to publicise any work being done using the openEHR method
on CKM so that people can be aware and participate. Does anyone have any
extra ideas about how we might do this to greatest effect?

Cheers, Sam
--

*Dr Sam Heard*
/Chief Executive Officer/