[openEHR-announce] Archetype Editor 2.2.870 beta
peter.gummer at oceaninformatics.com
Thu Oct 25 18:37:42 EDT 2012
Archetype Editor 2.2.870 beta has just been released.
Release Changes since the previous 2.2.779 beta:
• Archetypes can be copied to and from ADL and XML, in batch mode from the command line.
• Allow the current contact to be recorded.
• Allow DV_PARSABLE to be viewed on the Interface tab.
• Allow assumed value to be set in any data, not just on patient state.
• Named slots now show the Details tab, allowing comments, annotations and bindings to be added.
• Prevent changing the structure of specialised archetypes.
• Prevent editing of non-specialised nodes on the Definition tab of specialised archetypes.
• The Authorship date defaults to YYYY-MM-DD format.
• Fixed usability problems with assumed value for DV_QUANTITY.
• Fixed changing the data type of an element to a slot.
• Fixed saving a choice with a slot.
• Fixed saving a Single or Table structure with a slot.
• Fixed saving of assumed value for DV_CODED_TEXT internal codes.
• Fixed saving of assumed value for DV_PROPORTION.
• Fixed saving to XML of is_integral for DV_PROPORTION.
• Fixed saving of edits done on the Terminology tab.
• Fixed saving the correct order of internal reference elements.
• Fixed saving name constraints of XML ELEMENT archetypes.
• Fixed saving COMPOSITION archetypes with a Table structure.
• Fixed saving Participation occurrences in COMPOSITION archetypes.
• Fixed specialising the concept code of XML archetypes.
• Fixed more exceptions with XML archetypes.
• Fixed some problems editing the Term Bindings Complex tab.
• Fixed "Person State with Event Series" to be initially enabled in OBSERVATION archetypes.
• Fixed the "-" button to be enabled whenever appropriate to remove cluster and slot elements.
• Fixed a problem introduced in 2.2.601 Beta, that editing the comments field caused an InvalidCastException if the user had answered yes to the question whether to replace translations.
• Fixed problems introduced in 2.2.775 Beta:
• Specialising a node added a name constraint.
• Specialising a DV_QUANTITY cleared the property and corrupted it in the saved ADL.
More information about the openEHR-announce