[openEHR-announce] Meeting from 2pm on Saturday August 30th in Istanbul

sam.heard at openehrfoundation.org sam.heard at openehrfoundation.org
Tue Jul 29 08:47:12 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone

Some of the key Industry Partners and community members will be meeting in Istanbul before MIE and have a social evening on Saturday the 30th of August. We are looking for a place to meet close to the conference that would allow for discussion and then somewhere to relax and have a few drinks and a chat at about 5pm.

Please let me know at sam.heard at openEHRFoundation.org if you would like to attend and/or you know an ideal venue. I will announce the meeting places in the coming days.

We will be announcing shortly the arrangements for our Industry Partners and also for voting Members. These subscription arrangements will allow us to move to governance by an elected Management Board, while allowing free unencumbered participation for all as is presently the case. Details to follow.

Cheers Sam Heard

openEHR Foundation Chair.