[openEHR-announce] ADL Workbench 1.5beta10 new release

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Mon Mar 10 06:17:38 EDT 2014

Anew beta of the ADL 1.5 workbench
<http://www.openehr.org/downloads/ADLworkbench/home>has been released.
It now includes the proposed new internal code system, codes on all
nodes (compatible with 13606-based archetype tools), explicit value
sets, full ADL 1.4 conversion, IHTSDO configurable URIs for term
binding, namespaced identifiers, standard lifecycle states, greatly
improved terminology visualisation and much more.

We have been working with the submitter group for the OMG RfP Archetype
Modelling Language (AML), based on ADL, and estimate that in the next
quarter the features of ADL 1.5 will be finalised. ADL/AOM 1.5 is, to
our knowledge, the most powerful domain modelling language available,
and will be proposed as an update to ISO 13606-2 (based on the original
ADL 1.4 language).

Please post feedback on the tool on thetechnical list
<http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-technical_lists.openehr.org>and/orAWB
issue tracker <http://www.openehr.org/issues/browse/AWBPR>.