[openEHR-announce] openEHR Foundation Management Board elections Feb 2015

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Wed Jan 21 05:36:46 EST 2015

Individual members of the openEHR Foundation will elect two members of
the new Management Board in an election to be held throughout February
2015.

In parallel, our industry partners will elect two representatives from
among their number.

The openEHR Foundation, which is a not-for-profit Company registered
in London, will thereafter, for the first time, operate as a trading
entity, in line with the new governance arrangements that have been
agreed.

The individual membership currently comprises citizens of some 20
countries: Argentina,  Australia, Brazil, Chile, Germany, Ireland,
Japan, South Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama,
Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Uruguay, UK, USA.

We know that there have long been active list participants, and
observers of the lists, in some 80 countries. We wish to extend a warm
invitation to all of you who may be considering joining, to do so now,
ahead of the election.

The procedure for joining as an individual or Industry partner member
is set out at
http://members.openehr.org/join-us.

Further details of membership arrangements can be found at
http://openehr.org/about/membership

If you have already joined, please encourage colleagues to join, as
well. If you are from a country other than one listed above, please
sign up as the first individual member from that country!

Sam Heard, Chairperson of the Interim Board