[openEHR-announce] openEHR Foundation Management Board elections Feb 2015

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Thu Jan 22 04:41:34 EST 2015

Hi Einar,

The intention is to allow Members who join before the Election closing
date to be able to vote.

In other words the deadline for joining, if you wish to vote, is up to
and including 28th February.

It is only 15 Euros - why wait ? ;-)

I would really urge people to sign up and vote. This is a very
significant change in the way that openEHR operates.

Broad input from the community via a strong voting membership who have
an interest in, or make use of openEHR resources, will give the new
Management Board a powerful mandate to drive things forward in line
with community thinking, including further constitutional change if
that seems helpful.

Thanks to Industry support we now have a bit of seed funding which, if
accompanied by visibly improved governance, should attract even more
resource, in-kind or otherwise.

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll