Intelligent Data Processing on Health (IDP)

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:44:23 EDT 2012

We need to find a PhD :D I'm just an engineer.

--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez

From: jussara.macedo at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:34:34 -0300
Subject: Re: Intelligent Data Processing on Health (IDP)
To: openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
CC: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org; openehr-implementers at lists.openehr.org

not if you are a PHd... "
Deadline for Submission of PHD papers: November 20, 2012 "

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Heather Leslie <heather.leslie at oceaninformatics.com> wrote:

Hi Pablo,

 Just checking the website - looks like the deadline for paper submissions closed July 23. We missed it