Intelligent Data Processing on Health (IDP)

Sebastian Garde sebastian.garde at oceaninformatics.com
Wed Aug 1 11:15:21 EDT 2012

An "active Ph.D. student" is what you'd need.
Or you could also go for a panel or demo - submission is still open for
that (Aug 6 / Aug 19)
Panel sounds quite nice actually: "Panel proposals are expected to
address new, exciting, and controversial issues. They should be
provocative, informative, and entertaining."

Cheers
Sebastian

On 01.08.2012 16:44, pablo pazos wrote:
> We need to find a PhD :D I'm just an engineer.
>
> --
> Kind regards,
> Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
> LinkedIn: http://uy.linkedin.com/in/pablopazosgutierrez
> Blog: http://informatica-medica.blogspot.com/
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/ppazos

> From: jussara.macedo at gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:34:34 -0300
> Subject: Re: Intelligent Data Processing on Health (IDP)
> To: openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
> CC: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org;
> openehr-implementers at lists.openehr.org
>
> not if you are a PHd... " Deadline for Submission of PHD papers:
> November 20, 2012 "
>
> On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Heather Leslie
> <heather.leslie at oceaninformatics.com
> <mailto:heather.leslie at oceaninformatics.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Pablo,
>
>     Just checking the website - looks like the deadline for paper
>     submissions closed July 23. We missed it

>     *From:*openehr-technical-bounces at lists.openehr.org
>     <mailto:openehr-technical-bounces at lists.openehr.org>

*Dr. Sebastian Garde*
/Dr. sc. hum., Dipl.-Inform. Med, FACHI/
Senior Developer
Ocean Informatics

Skype: gardeseb