ADL workbench beta 8 release

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Thu Aug 2 08:22:51 EDT 2012

After the previous beta release, a sufficiently large number of bug
fixes and visual improvements
<http://www.openehr.org/svn/ref_impl_eiffel/TRUNK/apps/adl_workbench/doc/web/release_notes.html>
were made to justify another beta before the editor release. We also
fixed some of the problems logged on the problem tracker
<http://www.openehr.org/issues/browse/AWBPR>. Plus there are some new
educational videos. See the ADL Workbench home page
<http://www.openehr.org/svn/ref_impl_eiffel/TRUNK/apps/adl_workbench/doc/web/index.html>.

This tool remains a fairly technical tool, but many of the visual
changes are to make the rendering as friendly as possible to clinical
users, and anyone wanting the 'domain view' of things. For example, when
you open an archetype, it now appears in a view not dissimilar to that
used by archetype editor tools. Make sure to turn 'RM icons' on in the
options!

We have fixed some problems with the Windows installer, and are working
on a friendlier installer for MacOS to get around the difficulties with GTK.

As always, please log problems here
<http://www.openehr.org/issues/browse/AWBPR>.