Yet another OBSERVATION vs. EVALUATION issue

Gerard Freriks gfrer at luna.nl
Tue Aug 14 09:46:13 EDT 2012

The risk itself is an Evaluation and can be used to store data about the risk.
The procedure/method to do the calculation is not an artefact that will be stored, but referred to in the Evaluation.

Using a RM and an AOM it must be possible to specify in a Composition type of artefact the components (queries) and the procedure/method/algorithm/calculation, etc.
Provided we have a standardised way to express the needed logical operations, calculations, etc.

Gerard Freriks
+31 620347088
gfrer at luna.nl