Yet another OBSERVATION vs. EVALUATION issue

Stef Verlinden stef at vivici.nl
Wed Aug 15 05:10:47 EDT 2012

Hi Shinji,

This brings back flashbacks to the 'data quality' discussion we had on this list about 5 years ago. The conclusion then was that we first had to learn to walk before we could run. Hopefully today we're learning to run.... (can't wait untill we're learning to fly:-) ).

Personallly i still think that any RISK or SEVERITY evaluation if completely worthless unless that evaluation AT contains a detailed protocol describing the criteria (preferably based on evidence based literature) on which that evalution is made. To come back to Gerard remarks, that also would mean that it decribes that the outcome high means that the risk for the event x in that particular situation is greater that y%.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,

Stef

Op 15 aug. 2012, om 10:19 heeft Shinji KOBAYASHI het volgende geschreven: