Yet another OBSERVATION vs. EVALUATION issue

Stefan Sauermann sauermann at technikum-wien.at
Tue Aug 21 14:50:00 EDT 2012

Hello!
If you want to be interoperable to "the rest of the world", you will have to sit together with all of them, agree on the information you want to share in which situation, on how it is packed for communication and write this up in an agreement.

Before that day, there will be no safe interoperability without human brains checking each exchange thoroughly, asking back in case of doubt.

There will only be interoperability with those who agreed beforehand.

Hope this helps, greetings from Vienna,
Stefan

--
Stefan Sauermann

Gerard Freriks <gfrer at luna.nl> schrieb:

But what to do with the rest of the world that continues to use the term diagnosis meaning something else?

Gerard Freriks

+31 620347088

gfrer at luna.nl