Small CKM bug

Sebastian Garde sebastian.garde at oceaninformatics.com
Wed Aug 22 09:28:31 EDT 2012

Hi Pablo,

With the next release, already opened archetype, template, termset,
release set tabs (as well as the forthcoming project and incubator
tabs), will be refreshed automatically on login, so that the rest of the
buttons will appear automatically (and additional content etc. as well).
Thank you for the suggestion!

Cheers
Sebastian