International interoperability

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Wed Aug 22 09:39:16 EDT 2012

It takes this community to do that - and people in it to make it grow,
and change it as is needed. If we see the situation like software tools,
its like putting out a new tool that initially only a small community
uses (think GIT in the early days). You have to get it going and show
its value, and then more people will come. And then the next increment
will be based on the thoughts of more users. And so on.

- thomas