International interoperability

Stefan Sauermann sauermann at technikum-wien.at
Wed Aug 22 11:13:13 EDT 2012

Where exactly?
If you mean ISO / CEN in Vienna, I will OF COURSE be there!!
We are preparing the social program, be aware of a dinner on Monday
after the conference cocktail, and a city walk / dinner combination on
Tuesday.
Should anybody be around on Sunday evening, we could also have a
smaller, more focused meeting.

Greetings from Vienna,
Stefan

Stefan Sauermann

Program Director
Biomedical Engineering Sciences (Master)

University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien
Hoechstaedtplatz 5, 1200 Vienna, Austria
P: +43 1 333 40 77 - 988
M: +43 664 6192555
E: stefan.sauermann at technikum-wien.at

I: www.technikum-wien.at/mbe