International interoperability

Stefan Sauermann sauermann at technikum-wien.at
Thu Aug 23 07:22:29 EDT 2012

hello!
I am MIE as well, arriving Monday. You can find me at
Bernd Blobels's Workshop
EHRs, Mobile Technologies and Policies on the Move to Pervasive Care,
Session: T05-WS: Health and Patient Record,
Room:Master
Monday, 14h45-18h30

or call me on mobile, M: below.
I do have an ancient mobile number of yours, will try that and see if it
works.

And then probably ISO / Vienna.

Greetings from there,
see you soon, looking forward

Stefan Sauermann

Program Director
Biomedical Engineering Sciences (Master)

University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien
Hoechstaedtplatz 5, 1200 Vienna, Austria
P: +43 1 333 40 77 - 988
M: +43 664 6192555
E: stefan.sauermann at technikum-wien.at

I: www.technikum-wien.at/mbe