Call for CKM Editors

Domingo Liotta domingo_liotta at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:53:54 EDT 2012

Dear Heather:
Just in time for your email to arrive. I have finally had the chance to show the dean of the School of Medicine,  the benefits of adopting OpenEHR as a project  to be implemented by our University.
We have 6 public provincial hospitals (400 beds each) that serves our students. I´ll be implementing a EHR in one of them. I have been committing a small task force to begin modelling archetypes.
I´ll be happy to assist as a CKM editor as well. Please let me know how I can further help.
Dr. Domingo Liotta (h) Director Cátedra Abierta
de Bienestar Médica, Universidad de Morón http://argentinawellness.org