Call for CKM Editors

Jussara macedo jussara.macedo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:41:57 EDT 2012

Dear Heather,

as you know Brazil has chosen openEHR as the model to represent clinical
knowledge and that Brazilian association of medical informatics is in a
process of hosting a healthcare content knowledge artifacts repository  to
be used in this and other EHR projects in Brazil. In order to do have a
well controlled environment,  we´re going to  create a methodology for the
governance of the whole process of publishing of archetypes and other
artifacts like term sets. One of the mains issues for us is to define clear
rules for  editing rights and  roles: who can add content, make
submissions,  can edit exiting entries or reformulate content. We want that
all artifacts undergo a process of quality assurance and be certified by
the clinical community ( medical societies).

We intend also to provide training to healthcare professionals to be
skilled editors and mentors in the process of creating and implementing
them, in the same way IHTSDO is doing to help to build capacity  to extend
and to enhance both quality as also the capabilities of Snomed- Ct. All
these activities were described  in the clinical content program mind map
that we discussed recently and now that we have at least a new volunteer I
think it´s time to schedule a webconference among us.

Regards

Jussara
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Domingo Liotta
<domingo_liotta at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Dear Heather:
>
> Just in time for your email to arrive. I have finally had the chance to
> show the dean of the School of Medicine,  the benefits of adopting OpenEHR
> as a project  to be implemented by our University.
>
> We have 6 public provincial hospitals (400 beds each) that serves our
> students. I´ll be implementing a EHR in one of them. I have
> been committing a small task force to begin modelling archetypes.
>
> I´ll be happy to assist as a CKM editor as well. Please let me know how I
> can further help.
>
> Dr. Domingo Liotta (h)
>
> Director Cátedra Abierta
> de Bienestar Médica, Universidad de Morón
>
> http://argentinawellness.org

Jussara Rötzsch
Md, MSc
Director, OpenEHR Foundation
Owner, Giant Global Graph ehealth Solutions
<http://www.giantglobalgraph.com.br>