Call for CKM Editors

Evelyn Hovenga ehovenga at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:51:37 EDT 2012

Dear Jussara,

I’m in the process of putting together an edited text on Health Information
Governance to be published by IOS Press early 2013   (This means it will be
indexed in PubMed and available electronically by chapter).  Both Sebastian
and Koray have agreed to write a chapter each for this publication.  Given
your experience and the need for national governance in Brazil I would be
very pleased if you too could contribute to this text.  At the very least
I’m interested in collecting experiences that highlight the need for this as
well as the potential consequences when this is not done.   A few good
scenarios would be extremely useful.

By the way we (eHealth Education) is now offering the first SNOMED-CT course
online that complies with IHTSDO credentialing requirements. We would be
very happy to do the same for archetype development and maintenance, but
first we need to agree on sets of competencies to suit specific role
requirements.  It appears that the time has come to get together to develop
these.

Evelyn

Prof Evelyn J.S.Hovenga, CEO, Director & Trainer
eHealth Education Pty Ltd, RTO 32279
(trading as RSC Training and eHE Training)

:  PO Box 9783,  Frenchville Qld 4701

*  e.hovenga at ehe.edu.au
È  0408309839

'  1300 285 512