Call for CKM Editors

Roger Erens roger.erens at e-s-c.biz
Mon Jul 9 18:40:25 EDT 2012

Hi Evelyn,

the page http://www.ehealtheducation.net/courses_HLTMessaging-HL.php that
is supposed (according to the page
http://www.ehealtheducation.net/course_list.php ) to give information on
the course 'Mapping of Terminologies and Classifications' but is actually
informing us about 'Messaging in Healthcare' has a few issues:
1) a typo: informaiton
This course introduces decision makers, technical system implementers and
information managers to the concepts and requirements for safe and
efficient informaiton messaging (including HL7)

2) There is no Course Details Document to download.

HTH,

Roger