Call for CKM Editors

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:52:40 EDT 2012

Hi Jussara & Heather,
I could help on the specification of review, edition, quality assurance and other "knowledge artifact" governance related processes, I think this can be a good guideline to engage new editors for the CKM. I know there are some pointers on the openEHR wiki about those topics, but it is a good opportunity to create a formal guide. You know, first they need to know what to do, then how to do it right, and finally do it.

This guideline can have two chapters, one on the formal process itself, on reviewing and editing archetypes, assuring modeling quality, and other on "hardcore" modeling, with tips about what to do in certain cases (like the ones exposed in other thread I started: "An ACTION or INSTRUCTION referencing an AGENT, is it possible?‏").

In archetype edition itself, I can help on a reduced domain, mainly in emergency & trauma care (this was the domain I analyzed for my degree thesis), but I'm not qualified to help on other domains.

Starting a page on the wiki as Koray sugested would be a good place to start defining what we need, designing how we will do it, and then taking concrete actions.By my side I have sent the message about our need for clinical modelers: http://informatica-medica.blogspot.com/2012/07/llamado-editores-de-contenido-clinico.html (this is also in facebook, google plus, twitter, google groups and linkedin).

I'll be glad to help anyway I can.

--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez