Archetype authoring attribution

Ian McNicoll Ian.McNicoll at oceaninformatics.com
Thu Mar 22 09:17:39 EDT 2012

Hi David

I am tied up at a conference all day but will respond in more detail later.
This is a very important question and I see no barrier to you adapting
these archetypes to 13606 but I would much prefer to collaborate in
extending the openEHR archetypes. We have not made a final decision on the
licensing of archetypes but the alternatives being considered are even less
restrictive to reuse, derivation.

Clinical modelling consultant Ocean Informatics
Mobile +44 (0) 775 209 7859
Skype imcnicoll