openEHR members, who we are?

Ian McNicoll Ian.McNicoll at oceaninformatics.com
Fri Nov 16 03:10:17 EST 2012

Hi Pablo,

This is a good idea.Unfortunately we only store members names and
email addresses as part of the list. In many cases the email address
is unhelpful in determining the location of the member. There are
currently 428 members on the clinical list. So far we have resisted
the idea of a more formal membership list with other member details
but perhaps this is something that should be reconsidered.

Ian

On 15 November 2012 23:46, pablo pazos <pazospablo at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm preparing a presentation about openEHR for an event in Argentina:
> http://www.hospitalitaliano.org.ar/infomed/index.php?contenido=ver_curso.php&id_curso=13164#.UKV9VORQbAN
>
> I'm wondering if there's any way to know how many openEHR members we are and
> from what countries. On the CKM I know there is such functionality, but is
> there any way to get that information from the openEHR mail lists too?
>
> BTW, I was invited by HL7 Argentina and I hope this could open new
> collaboration opportunities for both communities in South America.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> --
> Kind regards,
> Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
> LinkedIn: http://uy.linkedin.com/in/pablopazosgutierrez
> Blog: http://informatica-medica.blogspot.com/
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/ppazos

office +44 (0)1536 414 994
fax +44 (0)1536 516317
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
skype ianmcnicoll
ian.mcnicoll at oceaninformatics.com

Clinical Modelling Consultant, Ocean Informatics, UK
Director openEHR Foundation  www.openehr.org/knowledge
Honorary Senior Research Associate, CHIME, UCL
SCIMP Working Group, NHS Scotland
BCS Primary Health Care  www.phcsg.org