openEHR members, who we are?

Dr. Domingo Liotta (h) domingo_liotta at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 06:04:47 EST 2012

Hello Pablo:

Sorry I didnt completely read your email. Just followed the line

Functionality: I have had some progress this year. Im now working at the School of Medicine, University of Morón Argentina as Director of Clinical Informatics. The position allows me to teach about hospital systems to our grade students in our 5 careers. Also de to establish reseach groups that may be usefull to advance openEHR in the region.

I have also been invited by PaHO/OMS to integrate the eHealth Conversations a series of workshops to apply eHealth in Americas

I´m quiet on the lists but still moving my friend

Seen you soon in Buenos Aires

Domingo