openEHR members, who we are?

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 08:40:42 EST 2012

Hi all,
Ian, it could be nice to have the posibility of registering more information (optional) when registering in the lists (e.g. country & occupation).
For now I will use CKM statistics as Sebastian suggests.
Thanks a lot
BTW, the presentation will be available at my slideshare account: http://www.slideshare.net/pablitox

--
Kind regards,