Clinical modelling workshop at Medinfo?

Jussara macedo jussara.macedo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:11:45 EST 2012

I´d like to take part of that, but also have minimal chance of being
there, due the lack ot time$$$$. BTW the one we held last week in our
national health informatics congress was a huge success of audience.
many groups of experts with real implementation were there. We
discovered that there is a dental EHR which developed ca 50 archetypes
and that now it´s a propriety o DELL! Of course they didn´t share with
our community. I told them on the CC license, but it seems it´s not
very well understood the collaborative space we´re trying to create. I
think it´s time  for us to organize a panel on archetypes governance.
Apropos many, many people want to be more involved with archetype
design but I think that language is a barrier here. We definitely need
some local ambiance to foster this kind of work.
Jussara Rötzsch
Md, MSc
Director, OpenEHR Foundation
Owner, Giant Global Graph ehealth Solutions