Clinical modelling workshop at Medinfo?

Ian McNicoll Ian.McNicoll at oceaninformatics.com
Wed Nov 28 13:22:08 EST 2012

For some reason John's response bounced.

From: "John B Hughes, Dr" <john.b.hughes at mcgill.ca>
To: For openEHR clinical discussions <openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:57:44 +0000
Subject: Re: Clinical modelling workshop at Medinfo?

Hi Heather.

This good news. I will be at MedInfo and will attend the workshop. We
have made good progress here in Canada towards a national Fam
Physician clinical modelling working group sanctioned by our College.
Best regards

jh

John B. Hughes M.D., C.M.
Assistant Professor
McGill University
Faculty of Medicine

office +44 (0)1536 414 994
fax +44 (0)1536 516317
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
skype ianmcnicoll
ian.mcnicoll at oceaninformatics.com

Clinical Modelling Consultant, Ocean Informatics, UK
Director openEHR Foundation  www.openehr.org/knowledge
Honorary Senior Research Associate, CHIME, UCL
SCIMP Working Group, NHS Scotland
BCS Primary Health Care  www.phcsg.org