Best type for encoded values including "other" (implying free text)

Athanasios Anastasiou athanasios.anastasiou at plymouth.ac.uk
Wed Oct 3 06:08:06 EDT 2012

Hello Peter

Thank you for the helpful response.

In that case would "other" still have to be included in the
DV_CODED_TEXT part of the CHOICE (?)

All the best
Athanasios

P.S. "Choice" (as an element) has escaped my attention so far as i have
been focusing on what constitutes about 85% of the elements currently in
use by the archetypes at the CKM. (Purely because of time constraints)