Issue (probably known) with ADL Workbench

Ian McNicoll ian.mcnicoll at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:06:50 EDT 2012

Hi Pablo,

This is loading properly with my version of the openEHR Archetype editor 2.2.779 and the current Workbench. I am not getting errors from the Partial Date constraint either.

Are you using the openEHR or Ocean version of the archetype editor?

office +44 (0)1536 414 994
fax +44 (0)1536 516317
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
skype ianmcnicoll
ian.mcnicoll at oceaninformatics.com

Clinical Modelling Consultant, Ocean Informatics, UK
Director openEHR Foundation  www.openehr.org/knowledge
Honorary Senior Research Associate, CHIME, UCL
SCIMP Working Group, NHS Scotland
BCS Primary Health Care  www.phcsg.org