Guideline Definition Language (GDL) specifications and GDL-editor release announcement

Athanasios Anastasiou athanasios.anastasiou at plymouth.ac.uk
Tue Mar 12 08:05:17 EDT 2013

Hello everyone

This is just (computationally) fantastic! :-)
It can be distributed, it can be composed, it can be discovered, it can
be extended, it's just "magic"!

This is exactly what CDISC needs to be incorporating in elements like
MethodDef
(http://www.cdisc.org/stuff/contentmgr/files/0/f968ea2a3bdad76eb3e23e3c4978fff4/misc/odm1_3_1_final.htm#MethodDef)

Perhaps we'll start thinking about an [openEHR|GDL]Overflow type of
resource soon :-)

All the best
Athanasios Anastasiou