FW: Medinfo 2013 - Scientific Program Committee Decision, Id: 946

Jussara macedo jussara.macedo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:29:00 EDT 2013

Schade, Without this I wont´get any funding to be there. Lincoln  Moura is
going to take his seat as IMIA president in this meeting and we would like
to be there, since it´s the first brazilian to be president, to my knowlege
at least.
But Shinji approved the developer´s one,so we openEHR will be represented
there. I only hope the rejection isn´t a sign of short vision ;)
Regards,
Jussara Rötzsch
Md, MSc
Director, OpenEHR Foundation
Owner, Giant Global Graph ehealth Solutions
<http://www.giantglobalgraph.com.br>