FW: Medinfo 2013 - Scientific Program Committee Decision, Id: 946

John Hughes john.hughes at mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 14 08:21:20 EDT 2013

The ascendance of clinical modeling on the international informatics agenda
should be supported. The ground work done by the openEHR Foundation has
shown prescient leadership. I will attend any tutorial or presentation
related to this at MedInfo 2013. The last session at the  Cape Town MedInfo
helped spawn a national initiative to  achieve clinical information and
process standards for the eMR domain in Canada.

Best to all

Willing to help

jh

John B. Hughes M.D., C.M.