Medinfo 2013 - Scientific Program Committee Decision, Id: 946

Koray Atalag k.atalag at nihi.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Mar 21 20:08:47 EDT 2013

I suggest contacting the chair of SPC in person again and have a friendly discussion by giving all specifics. I’ve had positive results in past.
If not let’s protest it by not attending and they’ll never dare to do that again! That’s just one good example of how peer review processes can be flawed. I don’t think there is any bad intentions but just natural limitations of time and human resource. These should all be crowd-sourced.

Cheers,

-koray