Representing HbA1c result (mmol/mol) in AE

Diego Boscá yampeku at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 04:16:39 EST 2014

Hi Koray,

UCUM is extensible, you can define new units as long as you follow its
syntax. In this case you are lucky, as mmol/mol (MilliMolesPerMole) is
already used as UCUM unit. You can check it here:
http://www.hl7.de/download/documents/ucum/ucumdata.html

I think I also added all these units as valid UCUM units on LinkEHR

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

Which is represented in ADL as:

C_DV_QUANTITY <
                                                property = <[openehr::507]>