Representing HbA1c result (mmol/mol) in AE

Peter Gummer peter.gummer at oceaninformatics.com
Thu Feb 13 07:14:26 EST 2014

Hi Koray,

You could submit a change request at http://www.openehr.org/issues/browse/AEPR and it would be in the next release of Archetype Editor, unless someone has some objection to this.

Once I’ve made the change, I could email you the updated PropertyUnitData.xml file from https://github.com/openEHR/arch_ed-dotnet/tree/master/ArchetypeEditor/PropertyUnits and copy it to your installation of Archetype Editor. This would save you having to wait for the next release … the last release was a year ago, and I don’t know when the next release will be because no one has been clamouring for it while we’re busy with other tasks.

Peter