Representing HbA1c result (mmol/mol) in AE

Bakke, Silje Ljosland silje.ljosland.bakke at helse-bergen.no
Thu Feb 13 07:28:38 EST 2014

Hi,

Would it be possible to do a general update of the units used in the Archetype Editor? There are some symbols (like "°") which apparently are not UCUM compatible and aren't recognised by the CKM. Also, some unit symbols (like "gm" for gram) aren't compatible with correct SI symbol use (in this case should be just "g"), and some groups/units like "µmol/L" (amount/volume) or "g/L" (mass/volume) aren't there at all.

Kind regards,
Silje Ljosland Bakke
Adviser, R&D dept, E-health section
Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen Hospital Trust

Tel. +47 40203298
www.helse-bergen.no<http://www.helse-bergen.no/english/>