Representing HbA1c result (mmol/mol) in AE

Ian McNicoll ian.mcnicoll at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 13:52:42 EST 2014

Hi Sebastian,

I have looked a bit further into the AE code and I can't see the 'UCUM
override' attribute being picked up anywhere and I can see this as
being tricky to change and maintain.

My suggestion is that rather than trying to implement the 'UCUM
override' that we simply edit the propertyUnits.xml 'Text' attributes
to use official UCUM units. I think this will be much quicker to
correct and maintain.

Ian

office / fax  +44(0)141 560 4657
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
skype ianmcnicoll
ian.mcnicoll at oceaninformatics.com
ian at mcmi.co.uk

Clinical Analyst  Ocean Informatics
Honorary Senior Research Associate, CHIME, University College London
openEHR Archetype Editorial Group
Member BCS Primary Health Care SG Group www.phcsg.org / BCS Health Scotland