Link between goals and other clinical concepts

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:21:07 EDT 2014

Hi, if I want to establish a goal for body weight, I think there's a need of linking the goal concept with the body weight concept, but the body weight archetype is for measuring the weight not to specify a goal for it.
I understand the difference between a goal (what you want to achieve, fixed value) and the measures (to control your progress and compare with the goal, variable value through time).
Also, I think the target measurement from the goal archetype will depend on the specific concept I'm creating a goal for (body weight), I mean the magnitude and units constraints should be inherited someway from the concept I'm measuring (body weight) into the goal archetype.
Does anyone has an idea of how will be a good way of modeling a goal related to another concept like weight or BP?
Thanks!
--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez