Announcement: LinkEHR support for templates (OPT and OET)

Diego Boscá yampeku at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 08:59:14 EDT 2014

Hello all,

After the Tromsø conference we started working with the template model
and its different  representations and we can finally announce that
LinkEHR platform fully supports importing of archetype templates
defined in both OPT and OET format. This way existing templates can be
used as basis for LinkEHR data transformation, working with templates
created with Template Designer.

During this work, we found some inconsistencies in OET format. Is
there a place where we can discuss problems with OET representation?

Regards