Announcement: LinkEHR support for templates (OPT and OET)

Ian McNicoll ian.mcnicoll at oceaninformatics.com
Thu Jun 19 10:18:06 EDT 2014

Hi Diego,

This is probably as good a place as any to discuss the issues you have
found but I would suggest that working with .oet might not be
particularly helpful. .opt is the key IMO, particularly is it will be
a key bridge to ADL1.5

Really good news. Looking forward to seeing the outcome.

Ian

On 19 June 2014 13:59, Diego Boscá <yampeku at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> After the Tromsø conference we started working with the template model
> and its different  representations and we can finally announce that
> LinkEHR platform fully supports importing of archetype templates
> defined in both OPT and OET format. This way existing templates can be
> used as basis for LinkEHR data transformation, working with templates
> created with Template Designer.
>
> During this work, we found some inconsistencies in OET format. Is
> there a place where we can discuss problems with OET representation?
>
> Regards

office +44 (0)1536 414 994
fax +44 (0)1536 516317
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
skype ianmcnicoll
ian.mcnicoll at oceaninformatics.com

Clinical Modelling Consultant, Ocean Informatics, UK
Director openEHR Foundation  www.openehr.org/knowledge
Honorary Senior Research Associate, CHIME, UCL
SCIMP Working Group, NHS Scotland
BCS Primary Health Care  www.phcsg.org