Link between goals and other clinical concepts

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:09:27 EDT 2014

Hi Heather!
Yes, I was evaluating the goal archetype. Great, now I get what the "Target archetype node" is for.
About that I have a question, what's the role of the "Target measurement"? My understanding was that's the value set for the goal (e.g. target body weight), not the measurement to be evaluated against the goal (e.g. current body weight). If that value is the measurement, where should the value for the goal be set? Or the idea is not to set a value like quantity but set a text in "Target".
My question was focused on the relationship between the value set for the target goal and the archetype used to record the measurements to be compared with the value of the goal. Because the goal and the measurements should comply the same constraints (magnitude, units, etc)
Also, what about when you have a goal for the BP and you need to specify a value for systolic and diastolic? Should I create two instances of the goal? (One for systolic and one for diastolic).
Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez