Link between goals and other clinical concepts

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:11:34 EDT 2014

Hi Marivan, I don't fully understand your comment, can you elaborate? Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez

From: marivan at abrahao.net
Subject: Re: Link between goals and other clinical concepts
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 22:24:58 -0300
To: openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org

Pablo,
It does make sense, but one should consider a third concept - psychology - that keeps off  the goal concept from empiric ground and fosters the  body weight concept to a real target measurement.

On 17/06/2014, at 10:07, Ing. Pablo Pazos <pazospablo at hotmail.com> wrote:Hi all, does my previous message make sense?

Sent from my LG Mobile

pablo pazos <pazospablo at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi, if I want to establish a goal for body weight, I think there's a need of linking the goal concept with the body weight concept, but the body weight archetype is for measuring the weight not to specify a goal for it.
I understand the difference between a goal (what you want to achieve, fixed value) and the measures (to control your progress and compare with the goal, variable value through time).
Also, I think the target measurement from the goal archetype will depend on the specific concept I'm creating a goal for (body weight), I mean the magnitude and units constraints should be inherited someway from the concept I'm measuring (body weight) into the goal archetype.
Does anyone has an idea of how will be a good way of modeling a goal related to another concept like weight or BP?
Thanks!
--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez