Link between goals and other clinical concepts

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:20:38 EDT 2014

Hey Hugh! How are you?
I was afraid to reach that conclusion and hoping to an openEHR native solution.
One thing I was thinking of was to specialize the current goal archetype to create, lets say, a body weight goal, is that a valid approach?
About what you do in your care planning app, that's exactly what we need to do in a small mobile app. I will publish the outcomes later.
Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez