Link between goals and other clinical concepts

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 13:24:11 EDT 2014

Hi Mark, good catch. Yes, we already have ranges for each individual goal and also time frames + versioning, because the goal can change in time and you want to save previous values set for the same goal type (BP, weight, ...) to be compared with previously recorded values in different time frames.
Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez