Link between goals and other clinical concepts

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Fri Jun 20 14:06:52 EDT 2014

On 20/06/2014 01:20, pablo pazos wrote:
> Hey Hugh! How are you?
>
> I was afraid to reach that conclusion and hoping to an openEHR native
> solution.

there will be one sooner rather than later, or at least the serious
conversations to define it - this comes under the rubric of 'second
order' clinical structures. Some work has been done on this already, and
needs to be brought into the open - I'm going to try to do that in the
next little while.

- thomas