Link between goals and other clinical concepts

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Fri Jun 20 14:11:17 EDT 2014

On 20/06/2014 01:20, pablo pazos wrote:
> Hey Hugh! How are you?
>
> I was afraid to reach that conclusion and hoping to an openEHR native
> solution.
>
> One thing I was thinking of was to specialize the current goal
> archetype to create, lets say, a body weight goal, is that a valid
> approach?

another thing to note - there are thoughts of how we might add a proper
'epistemic status' field to the reference model, which would allow any
observation data based on archetype X (e.g. BMI, BP etc) to be marked as
'actual', 'planned', 'target', etc etc. I've been working on and off on
an initial classification of types of statements in health
<http://wolandscat.net/health-informatics/epistemic-status-classification/>,
which may provide some ideas.