Link between goals and other clinical concepts

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:51:43 EDT 2014

Hi Thomas, is that status similar to the mood idea of HL7 v3 / CDA in Acts?
About the values, I see "actual" and "target" as something useful, but what's "planned" for? It seems to overlap a little with the concept of INSTRUCTION to be something to do in the future.

Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez