Pediatric Glasgow Coma Scale information request

Stef Verlinden stef at vivici.nl
Tue Mar 18 02:40:50 EDT 2014

Hi William,

This (http://www.northeastcenter.com/modified-glasgow-coma-scale-for-infants-and-children.htm) is a pediatric GCS which is adapted from Davis RJ et al: Head and spinal cord injury. In Textbook of Pediatric Intensive Care, edited by MC Rogers. Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins, 1987; James H, Anas N, Perkin RM: Brain Insults in Infants and Children. New York, Grune & Stratton, 1985; and Morray JP et al: Coma scale for use in brain-injured children. Critical Care Medicine 12:1018, 1984.

At least this is a starting point.

Cheers,

Stef

Op 18 mrt. 2014, om 06:18 heeft William R4C <wgoossen at results4care.nl> het volgende geschreven: