openEHR-clinical Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4

Diego Boscá yampeku at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 13:00:08 EDT 2014


These are the CEN/TS 14796 data types. We should provide a mapping
with 21090 to be fully compliant with the ISO norm.

The ministry is currently working on the mappings to Snomed-CT.
Created archetypes will be updated with the bindings when they finish
that work. If you are interested in a specific subset I can see if
they have already defined it.

2014-03-24 17:45 GMT+01:00 dr William TF Goossen <wgoossen at results4care.nl>:
> Dear Diego,
>
> That is impressive work!
> I have been checking a few I am currently working on.
> heart frequency for example.
>
> I see you express the value in PQ (Physical Quantity). Does this mean you
> use ISO 21090 data types?
>
> And am I correct that there are no linkages to external code systems such as
> for this example Snomed CT or LOINC?
>
> Thanks for any clarification.
>
> sincerly yours,
>
> dr. William TF Goossen
> Director Results 4 Care B.V. the Netherlands
> De Stinse 15
> 3823 VM Amersfoort
> the Netherlands
> phone +31654614458
> mail wgoossen at results4care.nl
> web www.results4care.nl
> www.results4care.eu
> chamber of commerce 32133713
>
>
>
> Quoting openehr-clinical-request at lists.openehr.org:
>
>> Send openEHR-clinical mailing list submissions to
>>         openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>
>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>         openehr-clinical-request at lists.openehr.org
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>         openehr-clinical-owner at lists.openehr.org
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of openEHR-clinical digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>    1. The Spanish Ministry of Health has published the official
>>       archetypes        for national EHR communication (Diego Bosc?)
>>    2. Re: The Spanish Ministry of Health has published the official
>>       archetypes for national EHR communication (Bert Verhees)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:05:56 +0100
>> From: Diego Bosc? <yampeku at gmail.com>
>> To: For openEHR clinical discussions
>>         <openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org>
>> Subject: The Spanish Ministry of Health has published the official
>>         archetypes      for national EHR communication
>> Message-ID:
>>
>> <CAFx8UwDO1-Qvif4Su+q7tFUP5znfnNEZ51uhoc6=e0tOSrTeSw at mail.gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>
>> The Spanish Ministry of Health, Social Services, and Equality has
>> published an official set of ISO13606 archetypes and derived artifacts
>> for the communication of EHR among the regions of Spain. These
>> archetypes have been developed by the UPV based on the official
>> "Clinical Report Minimum Data Set" (CMDIC - Conjunto M?nimo de Datos
>> de Informes Cl?nicos).
>>
>>
>> https://www.msssi.gob.es/profesionales/hcdsns/areaRecursosSem/Rec_mod_clinico_arquetipos.htm
>>
>> Currently it includes the download of all archetypes in a zip file,
>> but it is expected that all archetypes definitions and resources will
>> be included in a full semantic resources management system.
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:51:54 +0100
>> From: Bert Verhees <bert.verhees at rosa.nl>
>> To: openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>> Subject: Re: The Spanish Ministry of Health has published the official
>>         archetypes for national EHR communication
>> Message-ID: <5330387A.7030505 at rosa.nl>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>>
>> On 03/24/2014 12:05 PM, Diego Bosc? wrote:
>>>
>>> The Spanish Ministry of Health, Social Services, and Equality has
>>> published an official set of ISO13606 archetypes and derived artifacts
>>> for the communication of EHR among the regions of Spain. These
>>> archetypes have been developed by the UPV based on the official
>>> "Clinical Report Minimum Data Set" (CMDIC - Conjunto M?nimo de Datos
>>> de Informes Cl?nicos).
>>>
>>>
>>> https://www.msssi.gob.es/profesionales/hcdsns/areaRecursosSem/Rec_mod_clinico_arquetipos.htm
>>>
>>> Currently it includes the download of all archetypes in a zip file,
>>> but it is expected that all archetypes definitions and resources will
>>> be included in a full semantic resources management system.
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>>>
>>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>
>> Thanks for sharing, Diego!
>>
>> Bert
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Subject: Digest Footer
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>>
>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> End of openEHR-clinical Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4
>> ***********************************************
>>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org




More information about the openEHR-clinical mailing list