13606 implementation?

dr William TF Goossen wgoossen at results4care.nl
Mon Mar 24 16:51:28 EDT 2014

Dear Diego,

I am currently working on an ISO standard covering the basics for
electronic prescriptions of medicinal products.

Could your work for the ministry of health in Spain be seen as an
implementation site for 13606 based implementation?

In other words, can I put the Spanish project in the ISO document ?

If so, what does Procedimiento mean in English?

and is HojaMedicacionActiva the medication list?

Which of the archetypes is actually including an electronic
prescription of medication?

sincerly yours,

dr. William TF Goossen
Director Results 4 Care B.V. the Netherlands
De Stinse 15
3823 VM Amersfoort
the Netherlands
phone +31654614458